Thursday, November 10, 2011

Time is Running Out, Submit Today!

Ok, you've waited long enough, I've waited long enough. I've got several good stories still in my file awaiting further consideration. Some time tomorrow I'll be announcing the next story accepted for publication, which leaves just four remaining slots.

So I'm putting a hard deadline on this. The submission period is closing June 6. I won't be accepting any stories after 11:59:59 PM CST June 6, and I'll be picking the last four stories from the survivors of my sometimes brutal editorial process. These will be announced no later than June 13.

So if you have stories that you've been waiting to send, send them now. Or sometime in the next 7 days.

If in the recent past you sent me more than one story at a time because you didn't read the guidelines (you know who you are), please be aware that I deleted your stories unread (because I'm a total asshole) and if you want your stories to be considered for Postcards from Hell, pick the best one and send it and wait for me to reject it before sending the next one and wait for that one to be rejected before sending the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment