Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gut Bombs

Hell yawns wide to consume RJ Sevin's fast food frolic "Dickey Size It." It's not the saturated fats that'll kill ya.

RJ wishes it to be known:

I was born and raised in the shadow of New Orleans, surrounded by horror movies, monster masks, sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll. I've designed Haunted Houses for Six Flags, written a micro-budget horror flick that, once shot, turned out quite badly, and am currently nudging my novel through its third draft. I co-edited (with my lovely wife, Julia) and published the Stoker-nominated anthology, Corpse Blossoms. (Our second release, Tom Piccirilli's Frayed, was published earlier this month.) I've called Dallas home since Katrina gave us the big, wet boot. I'm currently packing for our return to Cajun Country, just in time for the start of hurricane season. I may need my head examined.

We couldn't agree more. Welcome to Postcards from Hell, RJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment