Thursday, November 11, 2010

Special Deal on e-Cards

I know many of you are a little leary of shelling out the big bucks for a subscription to Postcards from Hell. It is, after all, a brand new publication, and there isn't a single story by Ramsey Campbell on the menu. You might even be superstitious about spending $6.66. Hey, I can understand that. I used to work at 7-11. I've seen just about everything.

So I'm offering a special deal on e-Cards. Say you order an e-Card subscription for $3.33, and after the first three or four e-Cards you say to yourself, damn these are good stories, I wish I'd gone ahead and ordered the print version.

Well now you can. At any point in the series you can switch your e-Card subscription to a Postcard subscription at a prorated rate of .26-cents per remaining story (for U.S. subscriptions), with a $1.00 minimum order. Thanks to the new US Postal rates, it's a bit more for subcriptions outside the United States.

If you would like to upgrade your e-Card subscription to a Postcard subscription, send me a note to postcards(dot)fromhell(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll prorate your subscription and tell you where to address the money through Paypal.

No comments:

Post a Comment